Old October 8th, 2017, 07:30 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
( ooh, its getting juicy lol x3 )

Eiros
The tom waited silently as she seemed to stiffen, visions that he couldn't see clouding her eyes if only for a moment. A slight movement caught his eyes and they flickered down to her paws, and the claws that were digging into the earth with anger, and something else that he couldn't comprehend.

The obvious confusion drained from his gaze, replaced with a blank watchfulness as he tried to understand the she-cat in front of him. Though besides the realization that he might have said something wrong in some way, he had no idea what was going on in her mind at that moment.

And when the full-force of her anger turned on him, with ruffled fur and narrowed eyes, he didn't stir. He didn't make any move to defend himself or become aggressive towards her in the slightest. Even when her voice rose to a yell, he stayed motionless, his eyes trained on her and his face a blank mask. It went against everything he had trained for to turn against one of his own without a sensible order from his superiors, and he wasn't about to become hostile towards a cat that was merely yelling hurtful words at him. And even if she attacked him, something he really didn't think she would do but was still ready for, he would do nothing to hurt her. Keep her from killing him maybe, but unsheathing his claws and spilling her blood? No.

Unsure of what to say to ease her anger, and not wanting to spout something out thoughtlessly, he merely stayed silent as her words flew at him, and waited patiently for her to finish.
Her fur felt hot with rage. "You're never going to change yourself. So deal with it." Shadow felt a little silly, but finally it was all out. She calmed down and sat. Glaring at the tom, "Sorry..." She mewed, looking to the side.
{Gotta charge my laptop ! Brb}