View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep nodded and chuckled lightly, trying not to move too much,"He's right you know. You're definately heavy Wikdstrike," Treestep tried to stay in pace with Duskthorn so that neither of them would trip and fall and hurt themselves or, StarClan forbid, Wildstrike. He kept walking towards camp, head lowered slightly so he would hurt Wildstrike on accident. He silently vowed that he'd either take a look around for strawberries and honeycomb later, or ask Silverscar where in the name of StarClan he had found them. He holed Wildstrike wasn't kitting, though it wouldn't be that bad. If he was kitting, Treestep would be able to meet his new nieces and nephews soon and Wildtrike wouldn't be suffering from the pains and cramps and aches of pregnancy.
@Opal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Y-you two a-a-are being s-o mean to m-me!" Wildstrike moaned pouting as he squirmed in his brothers hold, "I-I could v-very well d-die as c-c-could my k-k-kits and a-alll you t-two seemed t-t-to be w-orried about is m-my weight!" He complained continuing to wince whenever the painful spasms hit, "I h-hope Mama a-a-and Silverscar a-are in c-camp when we g-get back." He then mewed hopeful that if he did die he would at least have his mother and his mate at his side, "I-if they a-aren't will y-you m-make sure someone f-finds them? I-I want to b-be able t-to s-s-say g-goodbye to t-the whole f-family..." Wildstrike cooed trailing off as back spots began to overtake his vison. @Liekki
"Your weight is in immediate concern to us, as we could drop you any second 'cause you're so heavy," Duskthorn mumbled, slightly irritated. He could feel from the moving of Wildstrike on his back that Treestep was not having an easy time either. He couldn't help but think of what the cats' faces would look like when they got back to camp. "Yes. If you stop moving and complaining, I'll find every cat in StarClan if you wanted me to," he rolled his eyes. "Stop being so dramatic, you're not going to die!" 'Hopefully,' he added inside his head. How awful would it be if Wildstrike was kitting... but no. He wasn't going to think about that.
(Back to clearing?)