View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@Doctor Andreas Marino @AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's eyes lightened a little at the she-cat's words. Still he was simply blind to the invisible competition between the two. If Rosethorn was even picking up on that either. "I wish that were true," he spoke self-consciously. For an odd reason, he suddenly found himself feeling warm under his fur. This time, he wasn't because of his thick fur, it was something else. His gaze rested on Fawnskip a moment before looking at Rosethorn once more. Another first, Blazingstar was at a loss for words. Normally, he'd openly be flirtatious with Fawnskip, but Rosethorn was in on the conversation and he didn't want to scare her off by starting anything. Not unless she started something first. "Well, now what shall we do or talk about?" he asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
@AbsurdJinx

"Perhaps we could go on a walk around the territory?" Rosethorn suggested, flicking her tail. "You both could show me around." She smiled at Blazingstar, getting up and tilting her head at him. "Perhaps we could compare hunting tactics." She blinked at him, her fur heating up a little. What is this feeling?

(Sorry for the short post, I'm working on my homework.)
Fawnskip scowled. First, Blazingstar had shrugged her off, and then Rosethorn acted as if she wasn't even there! The fur on her shoulders rose slightly, her hostility quite noticeable. She narrowed her eyes, distrust dancing in her eyes as she glared at the other feline. She quickly dropped her frown, though, before Blazingstar could take notice. Didn't want to get on his bad side, now did she? Especially with Rosethorn in the clan now. Fawnskip adopted a small smile, kindness littering her golden eyes. Of course, this was all a facade, but a rather convincing one at that. ``Mm,`` Fawnskip hummed uneasily. ``What do you think, Blazingstar?`` Now that Blazingstar had denied her, she felt she had to punish him in a way. So she rose to her paws, shuffling away from Blazingstar. She felt the warmth his body had offered disappearing, but she ignored the cold.