View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:14 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather flicked an ear as she heard Soaringcrane laugh behind her before the sound of pounding paws overtook it. She too, let out a laugh, though hers was simply to express her happiness. The wind washed over her and cooled her body temperature but only fueled the fire in her heart. Crestfeather was truly happy and thought as she ran This must be what it feels like to be completely fulfilled! However, an image of a tiny kit flashed in her mind and tugged at her heart, making the she-cat realize that she wouldn't be complete until all of her dreams were fulfilled. Being young, Crestfeather hadn't dreamed of starting a family at all in her life until just then, when she was still high off of her time with Soaringcrane, goofing off in the territory. Sure, she had accepted that they'd probably have some, and even decided she wanted them, but it had never really been a dream. She was still young, but perhaps it had to do with love, not age. She loved Soaringcrane with every fiber of her being and finally felt the cold longing for something she didn't have, kits. Suddenly, Soaringcrane was beside her. Crestfeather knew just how fast her mate was, and knew his mind well enough to have a pretty good guess at his thoughts. Smirking, Crestfeather bolted for the camp, putting on as much speed as she could muster to make it there before him.
Soaringcrane panted a little as Crestfeather put on a sudden burst of speed, leaving him behind. Soaringcrane forced his muscles to run faster,
but they burned. He slowed down to a trot, but he even couldn't manage that and started to walk slowly, following her tiredly. She's beautiful... He thought tiredly. He knew he was more than lucky to have one of the prettiest she cats in the forest as his mate. Soaringcrane had vowed never to let anyone try to make a move on his new mate. She would always be his; not a tom's, not even StarClan's.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya