View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:29 AM

My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Shakenkit squealed at the intruder, WhisperPaw ran towards DirtStorm. "what are you doing here?!!!!!" said DirtStorm. "Aren't you happy to see your kin you abandon?!!!" replied WhisperPaw angrily questioning his mother. "How do you know? Did your father tell you?" "CrestHeart, yes!!!!" replied the young tom. "I did it for good reasons." said the queen. "Oooohh! What reasons caused you to give away your kit?" asked WhisperPaw in a sarcastic tone. "Because CrestHeart, your father needed an apprentice and you were meant to be in WindClan, I could sense it, from StarClan."

Suddenly after both cats took a long stare, CrestHeart ran into the ThunderClan camp. "WhisperPaw ran away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled, arousing the camp. "Where is he? WhisperPaw! WhisperPaw!" he called. Finally WhisperPaw stepped nervously out of the nursery. "He just came to see me." said DirtStorm stepping out too. Then the big, broad shouldered warrior stepped into the clearing. "what are you doing here? This is not your territory!!!!!!!! You are lucky I don't claw both of you to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "I'm sorry it will not happen again, TangleHeart." said the apprentice politely. "now leave, both of you!" yelled TangleHeart. Both WindClan cats walked out of the camp, through the woods home to WindClan.