View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Thankfully Mintberry hadn't bitten him hard, but it was enough to get Ottertail's paw off of her and allow a small 'mmph!' of surprise to escape his maw. As she released him, the fluffy tom jumped back from her, his fur partly bristling - but he wasn't able to keep this position, because it fell apart as he began laughing. "Serves you right, trying to bite me!" The tom laughed, his eyes almost squinting up with mirth. He could almost feel small tears forming at the corners of his eyes, not because he was sad at all, but because he was laughing so hard at this point. Eventually Ottertail stopped, but he still didn't understand why he had found that one moment so funny. Maybe it had been Mintberry's rhyme at the end - too much fur, sir. It sounded like it had been perfectly planned, but she couldn't have had much time to think of it. If you asked him, it was pretty clever and snappy and clearly he had enjoyed it. "Do I have too much fur? Or do you not have enough?" He shot back, looking over Mintberry's more sleek body. There wasn't really a right answer to that - it varied depended on who you asked, it was a matter of opinion. Which Ottertail knew, of course.

Her green eyes widened at his laughing response before she gave him a scowl. "Laugh all you want, I'll get you back, don't you worry about it at all," she replied. The black and white she-cat scoffed before his question made her think for a split second. Of course, her smart mouth always had something to say. "You have enough fur to drown kits in it, fluff-butt," she replied, her tone filled with amusement. "And with my fur, at least I don't look like a blob of fluff everywhere I walk. You can at least see where my body starts and stops!" she gave a small laugh this time, rolling away from the moist pile of fur she had spat out. Her paws flailed slightly in the air before they thumped onto the ground beside her, between Ottertail and her. "But it's okay, your ability to drown cats in your fur will be useful one day!" she purred a little, her green hues bright with mischief.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL