View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
@~Wild Moon~
heheheh, that's what I was aiming for, I prefer repartee over fighting )
but this thread is pretty impressive )

"At least I don't go around trying to prove that I am oh-so tough and powerful." Berrypaw snarled. Icebite was really the type of cat who Berrypaw despised, don't mistake height for supremacy. Maybe his vile nature is making up for something...such as commonsense.
Icebite glared at her for a few moments, before smiling cruelly. "Alright then, see where arguing with your superiors gets you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

“I’m fine,” she hissed through gritted teeth. “My leg touched the flames, is all. It’s nothing major. Just a burn.” She was hiding her pain well, she thought, but it ached terribly. She risked a glance back at it and winced. The fur had been nearly scorched away on her ankle and it was an ugly reddish-black color. Leafpaw took a moment to glower at it.
"That looks bad. When we get back home, have Softlily look at it," Firefang said, then spun around when he heard a yowl.

( @No One's Beeswax @Equinox @Rivergold @Flameleaf )
"GrassClan, retreat!" yowled the leader of GrassClan. Her sleek mottled brown pelt was covered in scratches.
Foxbite let go of a young GrassClan warrior in surprise at that.
"I'm afraid I cannot let you do that, Leafstar," responded the cat from earlier, walking towards her. He had less than half of the scratches the leader had.
"Dustbite? What are you doing? What's the meaning of this?" Leafstar growled.
Bramblepaw heard the name and woke up. She looked over to where the two cats were. Around them, the GrassClan warriors were fleeing their home. She got up shakily, shook herself out, and slowly marched over. She felt so tired, but she wouldn't give up. Her paw steps got slower and slower, but she proceeded.
"You're weak, Leafstar. I have found a Clan that'll give me what I want: power." Dustbite responded, his green eyes flashing. "We'll destroy every last remaining member of GrassClan when you have lost this life. It is your last, correct?"
Leafstar's eyes widened. She took a deep breath and responded with: "You're lying."
"Oh really?" As Dustbite spoke, he lashed out, slicing the leader's throat. "Attack!" he yowled.
Bramblepaw charged forward, all fatigue forgotten. She couldn't get a specific image out of her head: Leafstar turning into dust. It wasn't real in this world, but if it was Undertale, she knew it would've happened. She barreled into Dustbite, slashing his face before jumping back. "GrassClan!" she called out. "Run. I'll hold them back."
Icebite turned to chase the fleeing warriors, but tripped over a piece of shredded den material and fell into a hole, slick with blood.
Snarling, Dustbite lunged forward and swiped at Bramblepaw's shoulder.
Bramblepaw simply moved to the side. "What?" she asked, grinning at Dustbite's frustrated face. "Did you think I'd just politely sit there and take the blow?"
Dustbite hissed and pounced, aiming for just in front of Bramblepaw, thinking she'd dodge that way.
Bramblepaw jumped to meet him head-on, slashing at his face.
Dustbite hissed in pain as he landed not-so-gracefully on the ground.
"I know sometimes I have to meet attack head-on; otherwise I'd last less than a second against a worthy opponent. But then again, you don't seem like a worthy opponent," Bramblepaw challenged.
Dustbite rolled his eyes and called out, "Ravenshadow! Help me kill this traitor!"
The blue-eyed black tom jumped in surprise. "B-but Leafstar said retreat!"
Dustbite rolled his eyes again. "Well, boo hoo to you, but Leafstar's dead and we serve BlazeClan now. So get your tail over here!"
Ravenshadow's eyes widened, but he was torn between helping and letting his cruel mentor get what he deserved. He looked at Bramblepaw and thought, 'That cat must be strong if Dustbite's asking me to help. He decided to help, but if it turns out to be unfair to the she-cat, he'd convince Dustbite to spare her.'
Bramblepaw turned and studied the tom. "You don't want to fight for his sake. You're afraid of him, aren't you?" she asked, the fire in her eyes fading, replaced with a mix of sympathy and annoyance at his cowardly actions. She dodged two of Dustbite's attacks while talking. (Sure overpowered but possible. I kept a balloon away from 3 boys once for a long enough period of time XD)
Ravenshadow looked away. "..... You're right. I don't want to fight," he said.
Dustbite remembered something and turned. "Fox-dung!" he hissed. "They all escaped."

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)