Thread: Fogclan
View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Fogclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Nettlefur turned to see his apprentice, ``Featherpaw, quiet please, some of the warriors and elders are still sleeping!`` He mewed but his gaze was still calm. ``I guess we can go now, It looks like it's about to rain very soon.`` He mewed and got to his paws, ``Sorry Splashfur, I got to go.`` He mewed but before he went he quickly added, ``You might want to wake up your apprentice so it doesn't rain first or else you'll be stuck in camp!`` he mewed with amusement and flicked his tail for his apprentice to follow him out of camp.
Featherpaw padded out of camp with Nettlefur, she was so excited! "Bye Splashfur!" She mewed.

"Goodbye, Featherpaw, good luck with your training!" Splashfur dipped her head towards the pair before padding to the apprentices den.

Hold on do I even have an apprentice XD aghhh)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.