View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart narrowed her eyes with a flick of her left ear followed by a huff she struggled to keep her claws sheathed since she knew just attacking wouldn't be the best thing or the smartest thing to do at this point .
" I was saying it as a fact not to gain sympathy . But I don't wish to be on the loosing side either " she meowed raising her head a bit eyes still narrowed and she flicked her tail she started to moved past Nightshadow and flicked her tail again in the she cats face she was close to the exit .
"I'm sure you were, Hon," Nightshadow said sarcastically. "No one wants to be on the losing side, but someone has to, yes?" She stuck her paw out and pushed the other cat away from her slowly, "Uh, excuse me but I would like some personal space, thanks. You know, I'm not much a fan of hypocrisy, so you should act a little more mature." She smiled, knowing Halfheart wouldn't like this. She winked slyly at Halfheart and moved herself a little farther away from the other cat. She smoothly drew a line in the dirt between both of them. "Okay, kitty. You don't go over this line and I'll be nice, okay? This is what I do to kits who invade my personal space, I'd like you to know," Nightshadow giggled.