View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"I'm sure you were, Hon," Nightshadow said sarcastically. "No one wants to be on the losing side, but someone has to, yes?" She stuck her paw out and pushed the other cat away from her slowly, "Uh, excuse me but I would like some personal space, thanks. You know, I'm not much a fan of hypocrisy, so you should act a little more mature." She smiled, knowing Halfheart wouldn't like this. She winked slyly at Halfheart and moved herself a little farther away from the other cat. She smoothly drew a line in the dirt between both of them. "Okay, kitty. You don't go over this line and I'll be nice, okay? This is what I do to kits who invade my personal space, I'd like you to know," Nightshadow giggled.
Halfheart grumbled then gasped as she was pushed by the other warrior she glared at Nightshadow her tail lashing now " oh? So you can do things to me? Where I can't do anything to you? Tsk tsk now that just won't do sweatheart " she meowed feeling that tingle of anger again things like this she hates to where warriors who do something to another warrior which won't be necessarily nice and the one who is the victim can't do anything about it . She looked down at the line and smirked and gave her tail another flick she looked back up at Nightshadow " what this? This line here? " she asked and walked up to the line her paw was an inch away from it she smirked again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )