View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart grumbled then gasped as she was pushed by the other warrior she glared at Nightshadow her tail lashing now " oh? So you can do things to me? Where I can't do anything to you? Tsk tsk now that just won't do sweatheart " she meowed feeling that tingle of anger again things like this she hates to where warriors who do something to another warrior which won't be necessarily nice and the one who is the victim can't do anything about it . She looked down at the line and smirked and gave her tail another flick she looked back up at Nightshadow " what this? This line here? " she asked and walked up to the line her paw was an inch away from it she smirked again
"Yes, Dear. At least you know your shapes, hm?" Nightshadow grinned. "There are lots of shapes: circles, rectangles, diamonds. You should get to know them, they are quite helpful." She took her claw and extended the line to form a box around where she was sitting. She looked back up to the other cat with a raised eyebrow, "Okay, Hon. If you're gonna act like a kit, I'm going to treat you like one." She stared at the other cat, waiting for her to react. It was quite fun for Nightshadow to see how far she could push someone, and loved to find their breaking point. She saw how the other cat was defending herself, but Nightshadow was going to try to make it hard to stay calm and nice.