View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"Yes, Dear. At least you know your shapes, hm?" Nightshadow grinned. "There are lots of shapes: circles, rectangles, diamonds. You should get to know them, they are quite helpful." She took her claw and extended the line to form a box around where she was sitting. She looked back up to the other cat with a raised eyebrow, "Okay, Hon. If you're gonna act like a kit, I'm going to treat you like one." She stared at the other cat, waiting for her to react. It was quite fun for Nightshadow to see how far she could push someone, and loved to find their breaking point. She saw how the other cat was defending herself, but Nightshadow was going to try to make it hard to stay calm and nice.
She huffed feeling more annoyed she bared her teeth a bit then raised her head with an ear flick now she placed her paw on the line dragging her paw backwards bringing the dirt along with her paw which would ruin the line . She smirked as she placed her paw beside her other one and her tail flicked she wondered what consequence could possibly bring with her action but to her it was just a line so she didn't give a mouse tail.
" oh sorry " she meowed .I won't snap I won't snap!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )