View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She huffed feeling more annoyed she bared her teeth a bit then raised her head with an ear flick now she placed her paw on the line dragging her paw backwards bringing the dirt along with her paw which would ruin the line . She smirked as she placed her paw beside her other one and her tail flicked she wondered what consequence could possibly bring with her action but to her it was just a line so she didn't give a mouse tail.
" oh sorry " she meowed .I won't snap I won't snap!
"It's quite alright, Dear, "Nightshadow snarled. She smiled once more and moved back slightly, redrawing the line in front of Halfheart's paw. "Next time, though, you should listen to others instead of ignoring their instructions. Who knows, maybe it could save your life one day." Or destroy it. Could go either way, I suppose, Nightshadow internally shrugged. She looked at Halfheart, smirking slightly as she thought this. "Rethink your priorities, kitty. Or you're gonna have a problem." She stood up and drew a box around the other cat saying, "Here you go. Another little guideline you should follow. A personal bubble doesn't just keep others out, it traps yourself in."