View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"It's quite alright, Dear, "Nightshadow snarled. She smiled once more and moved back slightly, redrawing the line in front of Halfheart's paw. "Next time, though, you should listen to others instead of ignoring their instructions. Who knows, maybe it could save your life one day." Or destroy it. Could go either way, I suppose, Nightshadow internally shrugged. She looked at Halfheart, smirking slightly as she thought this. "Rethink your priorities, kitty. Or you're gonna have a problem." She stood up and drew a box around the other cat saying, "Here you go. Another little guideline you should follow. A personal bubble doesn't just keep others out, it traps yourself in."
Halfheart grunted her eyes narrowed her claws unsheathed then sheathed themselves her anger rising again .She flicked her tail and looked at Nightshadow " I don't give a mouse tail about others orders . The only orders I follow are Goldenstars no one else's . " She meowed her tone was stern her eyes followed the other she cat and turned around watching Her make the box on the ground then she stood still and looked up at nightshadow .a line of fur down her back bristled so did her neck fur the other she cat was testing her last nerves . She took a deep breath and sighed " so? " she meowed and steped out of the box flicking her tail

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )