View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:49 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
The sheepish look returned to Halfgaze’s face as Daydream spoke of her neglecting her wound and of all the other cats who did the same. The deputy knew that they were right and didn’t retort. She had been rather mousebrained for waiting this long. She spoke after Daydream had finished, Hello, Daydream. You’re right, I am here about my shoulder and I did wait too long. Lately, my shoulder has been hurting worse than it did during and immediately after the battle.” Halfgaze hoped that her shoulder wasn’t infected or irreparably injured. She wasn’t a terribly anxious cat, but the thought of ruining her shoulder and having to retire to the elders den in her prime because she was to busy to visit the medicine cat made her pulse quicken. It was a good thing that Halfgaze didn’t have anxiety, it gave her the ability to calm herself down. After silently telling herself that she was being crazy, Halfgaze refocused her mind and eyes on Daydream. She had been meaning to pay them a social call anyway. Halfgaze didn’t know the medicine cat and figured that she ought to get to know them. Clan highranks were closely entwined, after all.
"Is it because of a physical injury, or something simple like a sprain of some sort?" they asked. it didnt seem like too much of a hassle, it was easier than the other things they were dealing with with other cats. "I knew I was a bit slow on patients recently, some of yall are just too busy to get healed now a days," they sighed, padding back towards the back of the den where the herbs were. there werent many noticeably, after the flood and then leaf bare, it left the medicine cat with limited supplies. but they would try their best, turning their head for halfgaze to list off her symptoms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky looked at them and nodded. His eyelids were drooping and he struggled not to collapse. He tried to think,"I-it hurts.... E-everywhere..." He lay down slowly, trying not to injure himself even more and licked the wound on his side. It was the biggest gash, he just hoped it wasn't too bad, or too deep.
"Alright, Im going to fix you up, I promise." they said softly, helping the tom to their respective nest before turning and going to their herb wall. it seemed animals couldnt keep their claws to themselves now adays, daydream had faced many of these cases. they grabbed goldenrod, and herb that would help with the pain but also help prevent infection. they grabbed cobwebs to stop the bleeding, and poppyseeds for after they were done treating the cat to help them sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
[Okay]
Soaringkit blinked,” I suppose, but I don’t think I’m worth even one of Goldenstar’s lives.” She replied her black fur ruffled slightly, she had been manipulated a fair amount by her parents not to resist them, but she still couldn’t escape them,” Goldenstar’s not going to send me to another clan over my parens is he?” She asked nervously,” Or banish my parents as my father did fight well against Thunderclan, atleast- that’s what he says, that he’s a good fighter and hunter. And my mother claims she’s a good hunter when she isn’t wasting her time lounging in the nursery making sure I don’t leave camp.” She replied
"No, goldenstar wouldnt take you to another clan. this is your home, and youll always stay here." they comforted the kit as best as they could. they couldnt really say anything about her parents. "You are a member of this clan, just like the rest of us. you are worth every life that is sacrificed to make sure you have a proper upbringing." they mewed seriously,"I can take you to goldenstar and be with you while you talk if that would make you feel better."