View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:02 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Alright, Im going to fix you up, I promise." they said softly, helping the tom to their respective nest before turning and going to their herb wall. it seemed animals couldnt keep their claws to themselves now adays, daydream had faced many of these cases. they grabbed goldenrod, and herb that would help with the pain but also help prevent infection. they grabbed cobwebs to stop the bleeding, and poppyseeds for after they were done treating the cat to help them sleep.
Nightsky nodded and let Daydream help him to a nest. He tried to curl up tight but when he did the gash on his side stung. He winced and loosened up a bit. He looked at Daydream as they gathered herbs and his vision became blurry. He had managed to slow the bleeding in his side wound but that hadn't stopped it completely. He was losing blood, slowly but surely.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.