View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2023, 04:33 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Travelers [ROLEPLAY]

Quote:
Jam

Jam paused for a moment, a long moment as they thought. They knew that the two volunteers were loyal, strong, brave souls but... oh, who to choose? There was Snapper, an awfully sarcastic snake who was grumpy half the time but if the odds were there they knew Snapper would lay down their life for the travelers in an instant. Then there was Talon, a brave bird who always seemed to be a sort of protector of the clan. Perhaps, perhaps they needed Snapper, Snapper would keep the animals in line and not be too soft about. But, Talon would keep them safe... Talon would keep them safe anyway so... Perhaps the right choice was Snapper. Jam thought for a second longer before nodding their head.

' ' I have made my decision! ' ' Jam said, their voice echoing like a suspenseful drum, ' ' You two are both wonderful animals, Talon, so brave and loyal. I can always trust you to protect the clan in times of need. Snapper, so stern but if the odds came to it I would always trust you with my life. You both are good friends and good animals but, I have come to decide, a very hard thing to decide, that Snapper, would be a better choice. Talon, you are a wonderful protector and your skills to fight are unlike any other I've seen but I need an animal that I can rely on to keep everyone in line. Thank you both though. ' '

Jam lowered his head a bit and watched their reactions. Not just the two candidates but the whole clan. Would they approve? Would they laugh? What will happen next..?

@GhostThief @snekeyes4 @Spirit_life_yt @@PumpkinBubble @Partypooper

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3