View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash dipped his head in thanks as he took a bite of the prey. He had been fed quite well for the last few days, this clan seemed very active on that point, and he was thankfull for that. They seemed to bring strangers rather trustfully to their clan, wich he held himself from commenting about how bad of an idea this was, but without anything like the other clans's borders or the dusk syndicate, they pretty much didn't need to be worried as much as they did. "Don't worry, it's totaly normal for you to ask the reasons of why I am here. I am Mapledash." he meowed as he took an other bite in the prey.

As he was thrown so many questions at once, he couldn't help but smile. He really was stressed about this, it was probably uncommon for strangers to wander around here willingly, since patrols were indeed wandering around as well, except for some kittypets from the twolegplace, probably nocats ever come around here. Some questions caught his attention more than others, but he didn't get all of them. "Yes, it is true that I travelled a very long distance, the reasons of my state when I arrived was because I had troubles in the twolegplace." he explained, leaving a couple of heartbeats of silence. He thought of sagewhisker, who he had lost in the twolegplace. "I had a partner with me, she was ... IS called sagewhisker, and I lost her in the twolegplace, when we were attacked by a pack of rats. That's how I ended up injured, and I have no idea how she's doing now." he meowed sadly.

He cleared his throat, getting back to answering his many questions. "Uhm ... where I come from, yes. I come from where the sun rises, about a quarter moon of walk from here. Well, from the twolegplace. At this part I lost track of how much days we walked in circle. Uhm ... that's about how the journey went untill I got here. Now ... what were the other questions? Excuse me, I didn't catch everything." he apologized, dipping his head again.
Hearing the name that the tom uttered cause him to blink a bit, he wasn't expecting a name like that, he was expecting the usual kitty pet or loner name but strangely enough, this tom.. Why it almost sounded like a clan name! Maybe it was just a bit of a coincidence, but it certainly peaked the leaders curiosity as to just where exactly this cat came from because he was quickly starting to doubt the idea that this cat was any old loner that happened upon Skyclan in a time of need. Nonetheless, he would wait for the right time to ask the question, and now was not, for now, he had other questions to ask, which he did so now, and rather excitedly might I add.

Though the tom hardly felt embarrassed for his rapid-fire question asking nor his excitement, in fact, he almost didn't even notice the fact that he had asked so many questions so quickly until afterwards in which he apologized.
But after apologizing, he would eagerly listen to what the stranger-Mapledash had to say to his questions, nearly desperate to hear the answers because the curiosity felt like it was gnawing away in his brain.
Ears perked up, Grousestar paid all of his attention to the other tom as he confirmed that he had traveled a long way to get here and had traveled through Twoleg Place to get here. Though as he heard that he came with another cat, he tilted his head a bit, but deciding not to question. Perhaps they would find this.. Sagewhisker, sometime later. "I'm sure that they will, or already have made it out." Purred the tom in condolence, if you might call it that.

But the brown tabby tom fell silent to listen to the rest of what Mapledash spoke of, continuing to smile throughout the recollection of the story, almost, in a way, appearing like a kit that was eagerly listening to heir mother tell one of their favorite tales. "Wow a quarter moon walk.. That is quite the distance there Mapledash!"
Clearing his throat, he grinned now, ready to repeat one of the questions he was most interested in hearing the answer to.

"Oh it's alright, I know I can get kind of fast when I'm excited! My main question is.. Where did you come from? Surely you aren't a loner, my patrol told me you said something of Starclan which no loner believes in, and no kittypet either, though I never took you as a kittypet. So then.. What are you?"
Grousestar's green eyes were wide as they looked upon Mapledash expectantly, practically dying to know the answer to the question because it truly intrigued him. A cat that had traveled a quarter of a moon here from where the sun rises? And spoke of Starclan? That wasn't like any loner, rogue or kittypet he had ever heard of, surely the answer to this would be something interesting indeed.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?