Thread: Crashed
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:08 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Crashed

James knelt down by the bank, testing the water with a hand. As expected, it was freezing cold; wading across would only serve to cause hypothermia, and maybe even death. Doing his best to dry his hand and warm himself back up again, he looked at the group of much younger teenagers. Being almost 35 among a group of young adults and teenagers made him slightly uneasy- he was used to much younger kids that didn't have to worry about hormones and such. He cleared his throat. "Water's running too fast and it's too cold to cross without health risks." He announced, scratching the back of his neck. "I plan on making sure you all are safe and healthy when we find a town. I'm not going to take any risks here." He rolled his shoulders back. "I suggest we head downriver for a little while, see if the river narrows down into a stream or enters a lake." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, wishing that they had the tools to make a bridge with. A simple log bridge would have been great at this time.

Last edited by rubinaito; December 5th, 2017 at 05:08 PM.