View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Marmalade and Fry's Dwelling [please ask before joining]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
[haha it really doesnt matter so much to me x>]
Marmalade had been laying on a shelf next to the window. The housefolk had put it onto the wall with some ‘tool thingy’. Actually, he put on multiple to where they were like steps, but futher apart so you could jump. He wasn’t on the highest one, but he was on his favorite one. The one right next to the window that showed the lovely, well-kept garden full of a variety of plants and flowers. The sun was angled perfectly to shine against his bright ginger fur, eyes closed to enjoy the warmth while in his cool, air-conditioned home. You could say he was sunbathing, except he wasn’t a human trying to tan their skin. He could fall asleep here. He almost did, but to keep himself up, he decided to groom his already soft, clean fur to make it better if he could. He went over every part of his body with his rough, barbed tongue. He did this sometimes, but knew not to do it too much or he’ll be coughing up some mad hairballs. Even if he kept that in mind, it had happened a few times.

The tom perked to the sound of solid cat kibble hitting the silver containers, his owner was pouring food into their bowls. He stood up an stretched, rump in the air, and yawned. Once he finished, he made his way down the shelves, step by step, rather loudly for his tiny kittypet paws. He didn’t know how to land softly like the forest cats. He made it to the final shelf, there was another bigger shelf, but with multiple shelves inside them. These were filled with books, so the tom never really got to go in there. From the shelf, he hopped onto the table, then the floor. While doing this, he was still giving away his location as if he was to be on the hunt or hiding. Yep, he probably wouldn’t make a very good clan cat. But when he padded, it was a little more silent. A little. He finally made it to their dining area, and licked his lips. He dug in, unaware of his friend hiding from him on the counter.
It was so...so...tempting. The food was just sitting there and he hadn't eaten since the reovirus night. He became nervous as he waited, scared his rumbling stomach might give him away. He glanced back, seeing the reflective object, perfectly depicting his body, his creamy fur, and most noticeably from the angle, his stumpy tail. Just for laughs, he gave it a wiggle, and watched it wiggle back at him the reflection. He cracked a smile, bits that's when he heard the thumps of Marmalade jumping down. He held still once more, hearing him pad closer. That was his advantage in the moment, Marmalade was never truly silent, and Friedrick could almost always hear him. Then as the sounds of his pads grew nearer, Friedrick gave a wiggle of his rump, preparing to spring down upon hi friend. He smiled wickedly as he heard the sound of crunching kibble.

He did it in that moment. He flailed off the counter, landing with a hard thump in the ground just next to Marmalade. On his flight down, he managed a thrilling screech, enough to alert his friend. He himself was on the ground, all four limbs splayed out in a different direction while his stomach was pressed against the cool flooring. He couldn't help but laugh at himself. Besides the fact that he had most likely scared the living day lights out of Marmalade, he himself probably looked rather dumb himself.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~