View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:27 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[its okay !! <3]
"Ive been a medicine cats for almost a year now. Thats almost 12 moons to put it in perspective." they answered casually. wow..had it really been almost a year? a year of doing this of all things? time had passed by. there was so many things daydream could have done..yet here they were. they shouldnt complain. They leaned forward, with something in their mouth, a stick. They handed it to the tom,"When I put your shoulder into place i want you to bite on this. its going to hurt alot only for a few seconds, but itll be borderline unbearable if you want my honesty." they confessed, placing the stick on the ground by his head before leaning back up and placing both of their paws on the fighters shoulder, feeling where it was misplaced from its socket. "Im going to go on three, okay?"
Shadetail wasn't much concerned with the pain that would accompany the shoulder being put back into place - it would merely be a thorn pick compared to the treacherous memories he had of his early life in the Syndicate - but nonetheless he nodded and clamped down on the stick Daydream handed him. His thoughts were racing about a million tail-lengths per second, and he tried to slow them down as much as he could. It felt odd to him to be putting his trust in another cat since all of ShadowClan had all but turned their backs on him, or so it seemed. He was probably overthinking the entire scenario, but Shadetail wasn't one to realize that. Instead, he was the type of feline to take a cat at their first impression, and with all the side-eye glances he got, it was clear to tell the first impression he made. "Sounds like you know what you're doing then. That's good," mewed the gray tomcat, his yellow orbs flickering up to the medicine cat's face. They looked concentrated, focused, and it helped to ease Shadetail of his previous worries - which were relatively absent. He waited with his eyes closed and teeth clamped down onto the twig for Daydream to re-set his shoulder, the dull ache throbbing like a heartbeat.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:03 PM.