Old November 21st, 2017, 01:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: goose's everything!

Name - Amberflame
Age - 20 moons
Gender + Pronouns: Female; she/her
Desired Role + Character you're applying for: Love interest for Milkweed
Personality - {Observant} {Calm} {Mature} {Intelligent} {Free spirited} {Loyal} {Honest} {Defensive} {Protective}{Introverted} {Realist}
Appearance -
Plot Ideas:
- Amberflame could originally dislike Milkweed and sort of brush her off until something happens and she realizes Milkweed's not so bad
- she's going to have her heart broken by a tom so maybe that's a changing point for her and she goes to Milkweed

Name: Winterstorm
Desired Role + Character you're applying for: Sister for Milkweed
Personality: {Extroverted} {Mischievious} {Prankster} {Cheerful} {Optimist} {Supportive} {Decisive} {Intelligent}
Appearance:
Plot Ideas:
- Winter disapproves of Milkweed's sexuality for a while and they get into fights about it
- Winter tries to force Milk to take on a tom as a mate

Name: Hawkfeather
Desired Role + Character you're applying for: Mentor for Sweetpaw
Personality: {Optimist} {Cheerful} {Energetic} {Bubbly} {Naive} {Innocent} {Fickle} {Honest} {Extroverted}
Appearance:
Plot Ideas:
- Hawkfeather being super sweet and bubbly and happy all the time and sometimes annoying Sweetpaw so their relationship is kind of unstable until one day when some bullies are annoying Sweet about their gender until Hawk comes and insists 'THEY/THEM IS A REAL GENDER and STOP' and then their relationship is much better

Name + Link: Beetlekit
Desired Role + Character you're applying for: Nemesis for Sweetpaw
Plot Ideas:
- Beetlekit constantly refusing to call Sweetpaw by the proper pronouns
- making other cats join in with him
- getting overly annoyed and overreacting to everything they do

Name + Link: Obsidiansky
Desired Role + Character you're applying for: Friend for Mothcloud
Plot Ideas:
- Moth supporting Obsidian and Obsidian doing the same with whatever the other needs
- Obsidian constantly teasing Moth about his relationship but being super on board with it

Name: Aspenpaw
Gender + Pronouns: Male; he/him
Desired Role + Character you're applying for: Apprentice for Mothcloud
Personality: {Calm} {Antiverted} {Optimist} {Believer} {Compassionate} {Intelligent} {Playful} {Comedian}{Protective}
Appearance:
Plot Ideas:
- Moth and Aspen having a father/son relationship

Name + Link: Omenstrike
Desired Role + Character you're applying for: Paramour for Cuckoosnarl's paramour
Plot Ideas:
none at the moment! @goose

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.