error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Tsunami breaks a Sprig // private \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepaw afton View Post
(ooo interesting :]
i also like the name)

Sprig was hiding around someplace before dashing off somewhere else, probably being heard. he peeked around a corner and saw a girl standing in the main stage area of the pizzeria. his one working eye glowed a light pink a little down the dark hallway, his head tilted a little in confusion of why she was here. i might have to protect her if something bad happens, but most things are stable here, right? he thought to himself. hm. maybe. but i remember that Freddy and the crew always come out at night when someone’s not watching..
// Tsunami | She|Her | 8th Grade Student \\

// thanks! \\

Tsunami brushed her dyed ocean blue hair out of her face, pushing her red glasses closer to her face. Her water blue shirt and pants were wet with water from when she spilled water on her accidentally. Her black shoes blended into the tiled floor. She turned toward a light she thought she saw, her sea-green eyes scanning the darkness with her flashlight before walking away. The girl heard a loud smash and wirled around. Bonnie was gone. Oh no... The 14-year-old girl broke out into a run, scared of what was going to happen.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿