View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
[Im in no rush bb <3]
It had been a long time since she had seen her daughter, when she had pressed her nose into her side she couldn't help but purr more,curling her tail around the smaller cat protectively as if she were going away again. There was no words that could express a mothers love for her kits, no actions that could show her never ending dedication and fierce love she held for each and every kit she laid her eyes on. So to lose that close knit bond even for just a few moons broke her heart, and she felt guilty for that. It had been so long, what if she had been injured without her knowing? What if she had...Starclan forbid die without her knowing until moons later? She nodded at the question,"I have all the time in the world for you,catch me up, yeah?" she mewed. She wanted to know everything-to the littlest detail. She wanted to make up for the moons she had missed, the days and hours that had passed. She wanted to know it all.
The warm feeling of her mothers tail wrapping protectively around her made the young cat positively want to melt, just sink right into Sunsong and lay there for all eternity in the comfort and tranquility of her mothers soft embrace. But alas she was too excited to sit still for too long, even if it was comfortable to be in that position, and was soon bouncing excitedly in front of the forever queens face.
"Ohh, okay, okay! So at first I was assigned this mentor, his name was like.. Hareflight or something like that, but he never showed up to train me, not for like a whole half-moon and now I have a new mentor, Spiderstrike, but even he is falling behind in my training so I'm might be getting another mentor! I hope this next one will actually teach me stuff!"
There was a pause and it was clear that Adderpaw, despite how excited she was, was upset by the fact that she would be going on with her third mentor. Ever since she was little Adderpaw wanted to be the best warrior in Windclan and not getting the nearly daily training she needed was well, putting a damper on that. Regardless, the young she-cat has been teaching herself the things she knows, observing other apprentices and what they're doing, asking questions from the warriors of the clan. Slowly, she would shake her head a bit before starting to grin again.
"And I have a best friend, he's really really nice! You should meet him sometime, his name is Pinepaw!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?