View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2023, 05:09 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Sunset Grove

CEDARPAW
22/100

Cedarpaw watched Hawksprint closely, staying as far away as possible so she wouldn't mess up his hunt. She watched as he skillfully caught the mole.

"Nice catch," She mumbled, still a bit bummed out by the pebble thing. If she couldn't even catch a pebble, what makes anyone think she could cross the Shadowclan border and catch a frog? She gave Hawksprint a weak smile, before sniffing in the air.

She assumed nothing would be nearby until the scent of Rabbit hit her nose. She smiled, copping Hawksprints tail movements. She flicked her tail over her back, hoping she properly told Hawksprint to "Follow and get down" with her tail.

She only knew she was tracking a Rabbit because of the scent. It smelt a lot like the Rabbit she ate a day ago. Strange she remembered. She followed the Smell to a small clearing, it didn't look just like the moors Windclan used to run in, but it at least looked somewhere a Rabbit would place its den.

Carefully watching her Pawsteps, she turned a glance behind her to see if Hawksprint was still following her. She turned her gaze straight back. Looking around the clearing for movement, she scanned the area.

The scent of Rabbit was getting stronger as she moved more into the clearing. A puddle of Deep-dark brown hit her eyes. A Rabbit's den! She sneaked a bit closer to the hole "H-" She shushed herself from yelling so loudly.
From afar, she took a good glance inside. Baby Rabbits! Aww... they're all so cute! She looked closer into the nest. Turning a sad glance toward Hawksprint. Do I have to kill them?

She really didn't care whether he said yes or no, she wanted to keep one!

She shoved her muzzle into the nest, touching one of the babies with her nose. Nudging it and trying to bring it closer so she could grab it.

When the Baby Rabbit was within grabbing reach, she grabbed it like a kit. Being careful not to bite down too hard. It squirmed a bit, but not too much. It must be a day old.
@Radetzky

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; June 22nd, 2023 at 05:11 PM.