View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Ebonyfang had noticed the herb pile get small and they really needed herbs. Now that he was in charge of those patrols there would be more. He would also be joining one of them as he really had nothing to do. The large black tom had some cats in mind, but he wasn't picking favorites some he didn't even know.

~~~
There will be three patrols. There's no specific date, but I would like them done before next Sunday. Also Ebonyfang will be explaining what the herbs look like just in case a cat doesn't know.
~~~

The tom stood in the center where he felt he could get cats attention. He wanted to make sure everyone could hear him, because he wouldn't be repeating himself. If there was one thing he didn't like it was repeating himself. "Okay listen up everyone I have gotten permission to be in charge of herb patrols. If your interested in joining one please come up now. I won't say it twice.", he meowed.

Ebonyfang didn't have really much impatience and they really needed to get some herbs in case of anything. The clan needed to stay strong. They will not be shown weak towards the other clans. He didn't want his clan to be feared specifically he just didn't want other clans taking advantage.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do