View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 01:31 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
His eyes glowed,” She’d suffer enough...you...” he chuckled a little,” If I am banished I will attack you before leaving...if you tell Lynxsky and I am not banished I also will attack you...while if you get me banished and tell Lynxsky well...you can say hello to all your friends in Starclan for me.” He purred implying that he’d kill him,” I suuuurrrreee wouldn’t want to have to draw your blood as after all...Lynxsky might not appreciate me killing you....as for Applepaw she’d run off to Shadowclan report that Riverclan is having children as warriors murder their father....Honeypaw...she’s just a dumb bisexual she wouldn’t grieve!” He laughed.

Honeypaw heard the words ‘dumb bisexual’ and felt angry.
(They can only hear what is said about them)
"So, a fight either way. Well, we'll see if you get banished or not. And if you do attack me, if you aren't banished. You will be exiled from all the clans." He snapped, looking to his son with anger. "Perhaps you will land a few blows, perhaps a scratch or two, perhaps a bite. I have been a warrior longer, and have seen things you can't imagine yet. Sure, you might have the Dark Forest training, that may help you." Goldenstep meowed, drawing out his words for emphasis. The tom circled around his son, lashing his tail from side to side.

"Applepaw is loyal to Riverclan now. She is loyal to her family. And Honeypaw, she is a smart young cat who makes her own choices. She loves me, your sister, and mother. I wouldn't doubt it if she loved you too. We are her family. And we will always be bonded through blood and clan." He said.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it