View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
(I have to go soon is this post or the next one will be my last. How about he confesses in the next post?)
Lightstream sighed and watched as the sun started to droop in the sky. Her crisp afternoon had turned it a wonderful evening with a kit of all cats. She stoped to ask herself if she was bullying Hollowkit, but she decided a little messing around wasn't that bad. "Well, why don't you go get them for me?" She asked, wanting for Hollowkit to finally admit he wasn't an apprentice. She stood up and streatched, then. Looked at Hollowkit and said, "Well come on then."
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony feline let out a low chuckle as the young tom attacked his leg. "Woah there little warrior, take it easy on the deputy, he just got back from a border patrol." he laughed, his tail flicking. He sat himself down and began to lick his chest fur. "what were you up to squirt?" he asked, his lapis hues flickered with amusement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"So, a fight either way. Well, we'll see if you get banished or not. And if you do attack me, if you aren't banished. You will be exiled from all the clans." He snapped, looking to his son with anger. "Perhaps you will land a few blows, perhaps a scratch or two, perhaps a bite. I have been a warrior longer, and have seen things you can't imagine yet. Sure, you might have the Dark Forest training, that may help you." Goldenstep meowed, drawing out his words for emphasis. The tom circled around his son, lashing his tail from side to side.

"Applepaw is loyal to Riverclan now. She is loyal to her family. And Honeypaw, she is a smart young cat who makes her own choices. She loves me, your sister, and mother. I wouldn't doubt it if she loved you too. We are her family. And we will always be bonded through blood and clan." He said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oakenshade blinked, nodding. "I'm sure you'll learn fast." He smiled; Holowkit sure was ambitious. In fact, the tom reminded him of himself. They both seemed to be ambitious for the good of their clan.
Hollowkit let his fur flatten out as he glanced at Lightstream,” Fine. I was tricking you. I’m really a 5 moon old kit. Shocking I know...” he meowed curious to how he responded (don’t let him know he knew the whole time)

He growled,” And mother...she’s just an annoying worry wart!”

Lynxsky heard them bickering,” Goldenstep! Lobsterbreathe! Stop this! You both love eachother, your unnerving poor Applepaw and Honeypaw!” She meowed trying to stop the fight.

Lobsterbreathe growled,” You wouldn’t understand go back to the hole you live in...Lynxie...” he spat

Lynxsky felt hurt,” Don’t let arguement rage out on me please.”

Lobsterbreathe scowled,” This is the real me not angry me!”

Lynxsky didn’t say anything.

Hollowkit smiled at Fallenstream and purred,” I’m going to be apprenticed soon!” He yowled almost at the top of his lungs he knew it was a little immature of him,” I hope your my mentor, since you’ve done all the jobs of mentoring me but training throughtout kithood...such as teaching me to be brave, carefree, loud, out and about. I quit being quiet thanks to you...and if you get Russetstar to let you mentor me I’ll be the strongest warrior ever!” He gave a jump in excitement imagining fishing by a river with Fallenstream.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here