Minty Shade
Rank
Hunter
Pronouns
She | Her
Sexuality
Unknown (Ooh, mystery!)
Looks
A mud-brown She-Cat with mint green eyes. Her fur is very smooth feeling. Her voice is australian. Her nose is jet-black and her ears have black tips. So do her paws, and tail tip. She's the average height for a cat of her age.
Personality
She's very kind, but can be joking. She's only sarcastic to her best friends, and is only mean if you hurt someone she loves. She is very emotional, but can be logical when she needs to be. Her emotions normally cloud her mind, and in a life or death situation where she has to choose between a best friend or a mate, she'll choose neither, and instead she'll choose to die with them.
Roleplay Example
; Example One ;
April made her way to the meeting.
She looked behind her to see if Maple was following her. She saw she wasn't and let out a sigh of relief. She eventually made it there and sat down. "You wanted to see us?" She asked. She was nervous, as it was her first meeting.
; Example 2 ;
"Sure!" Trappedpaw said, ignoring her suspicion. He sighed as he looked at his pelt. "Covered in snowflakes." He mumbled to himself. He looked at his paws and sighed again. "I like Leaf-Bare, but it can be annoying sometimes." He meowed to Magpiepaw. He tried waving his paw up and down quickly to remove them, but it didn't work. He groaned and got an annoyed look on his face. "I dislike snow sometimes." He said.
; Example 3 ;
"Not around here.. But my brother is somewhere.." Snow mewed.

"I'm hoping for something cool,
but it doesn't matter." Trappedpaw meowed. He listened to what Magpiepaw said, he poked his head inside the Medicine Den. He did a quick scan of it, and returned to his position. He looked at Magpiepaw, and then looked away.

"Snow!! Snow?? Snow where are you?"
A frantic Talon yelled. He knew she was far away. He continued yelling until a sharp voice pierced his ears.

"SHUT UP TALON!!" Claw yelled.
He was woken up from his nap. He didn't like being woken up. He glared through the trees, knowing which direction Talon was in.
Posts Per Day
Mention
@tinyalienkid

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]