View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2019, 02:49 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: May Gathering [Leaders]

He was...tired, to say the least. The tom found it hard to keep his eyes open, hence why they were currently shut. Brows knit together and ears perked as he listened to the other leaders and deputies arrive. It took quite a bit of will power to open his eyes. Although he didn't really like many of the other leaders...any of the other leaders, taking a doze wasn't really professional. With each dip of the head it got harder and harder to keep his eyes open. Than he felt an itching gaze boring into him. His ears swiveled forwards and he met Windystars gaze. Said 'Mysterious dark blue hues' filled with nothing but exhaustion. Deep breath in, and a long breath out his nose, trying his best to relax himself.

His attention drifted to Lionstorm for a moment, making sure he isn't wreaking havoc. Which was very possible with that one in particular. But. It seemed as though all the deputies still had their limbs, and the idiot wasn't dead. 'So far so good.' he sighed to himself. With all this death, all the fighting between clanmates, he couldn't help but be on edge. Luckily, it seemed as though everything was calming down.

Fallenstar twitched his nose and gave his chest fur a few quick licks before shifting in his spot, scooting forwards a little bit so he could see the felines below a little better. And, as per usual, with Grousestar's introduction, or..offer more like, the Gathering offically began.

The Shadowclan leader started first, something he wasn't really expecting. But what he truly wasn't expecting was the fact that Shadowclan went through the same thing they did. The Place of No Stars...seems as though Riverclan wasn't their own target. As he listened on, allowing the other clans to speak as well, he found out that it was much, much larger than that. The Place of No Stars attacked all clans...well...so far. He still hadn't heard from Grousestar. The ebony leader gave the brown tabby a side glance, checking to see if he was to offer to go next. But after a few moments of stillness...and awkward silence he took the hint.

There was no need for him to stand up and move from where he was. He could see all the felines below him perfectly, and they could see him. "Riverclan, too, was attacked by members of the...er...Dark Forest." he stumbled, tail thumping against the Seastone as he attempted to find his words once more. "They have been dealt with accordingly. Other than that Minor threat, Riverclan has been thriving. We have many new apprentices, many kits, and have a New deputy as well. Lionstorm." He introduced, turning to look at the golden tabby, giving him a "Behave" look. A silent scolding is what one would call it. "We recently held a Celebration." he said. As he said it he couldn't help but smirk, no matter how hard he attempted to hide it or hold it back. "Celebrating what New Leaf had to offer. The warriors had a swimming Competition, Apprentices a hunting competition, and the Kits had a shell hunt within the camp." The ebony tom couldn't help but brag about it, pride swelled within him whenever he talked about it. He did that. "Starclan is smiling down upon us." with that, Fallenstar bowed his head, indicating that he was finished speaking.

After he was finished, however, he couldn't help but turn and give Blazingstar quite the smug look, before returning his attention to the crowd below him.

@Fuzzyfeline @BILL. @Brilliance @Branch of Life @SuspiciousMindz @elysian @RedHead @The Cannibal

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us