View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:53 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

[ OPEN ]

Halfstone hadn't dared bring Greenpaw. He knew she would resent him for it, but as eager as she was and as quickly as she learned, he didn't feel comfortable placing her so boldly in harm's way. Not with Shadowclan.
He'd heard whispers of deaths from the marsh waders raid on Thunderclan and had seen the aggression when he and Lionstar deposited Chasepaw. No, he wouldn't change it with these cats. They were too dangerous and now cornered in their own camp.
When Lionstar called for the attack, he barreled through the clearing and yowled, hoping to shoo away queen's, kits, elders, and the medicine cat before hurling himself at the nearest warrior.

[ OPEN ]

Flyfur was a bit more hesitant. She spent nearly 4 moons in the nursery and didn't want to let her clan down. Hopefully, her sheer size and strength could make up what she might be lacking in skill.
She shot foward regardless, careful not to run over her own clanmates with her heavy steps.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.