View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

{For Beau!}

Ears perking up as he heard the two choices he had to pick from for what exactly they would do, just him and Seapaw, he paused beside her, weighing his options. Both of them sounded like they could provide loads of fun, playing pranks on a Thunderclan or Shadowclan patrol, already he could imagine the looks on the other cats faces, but then again he thought about the riveting danger that would ensue with going off to check old Badger dens, one of his favorite things to do.. I might get in trouble if I try to prank the border patrols though.. Hickorypaw thought with a slight frown, tail flicking a bit as that thought passed through him. And exploring badger sets is so fun! Heck, maybe I can make another secret hideout that just me and Seapaw know about! A stupid grin spreading on his muzzle, he nodded his head and turned to look at his best friend, tail sticking straight up. "Lets go look for a badger set! I want to make a secret hideout and plus, maybe we'll even find an old badger to beat up and chase out!" He meowed out excitedly, that silly grin of his still plastered on his muzzle as he looked to his best friend for confirmation of his thoughts.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?