Old June 20th, 2023, 11:29 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy leapt up into the hole of the Galewood that made Twilightstar's den, a scowl on his face. He didn't want to disturb right after the Gathering when she was tired, but this issue needed to be addressed. He also wanted to know what the hell Scalescar was thinking.

"Twilightstar, I've brought Scalescar here so we can discuss the incident that occurred during the Gathering. I noticed a commotion happening where he was, and saw a ThunderClan apprentice extremely upset that he seemed to be involved with Dawnbreeze. I recognized her because I had to force them to sit apart at a Gathering several moons ago when things got tense between a ThunderClan warrior and Scalescar when he was still an apprentice. Honestly, the fact that the relationship is with a cat outside is the least of my concerns. I want to know why the hell an apprentice was devastated to see you with another warrior. Those kinds of relationships have no place here, or anywhere!"

The last part was growled at Fallownose's former apprentice, his tail lashing back and forth and anger clear in his eyes.

@Moonraven @Queen_Coral