View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Illusion's hues brightened even more when Hades started naming off each kit. With each name, she gave a small nod and repeated it in her head to insure she never forgot them. Once her mate was finally done naming the last three kits, she pressed her face into his short fur around his chest and gave a small nuzzling movements. "They're perfect names," she spoke, although her voice was muffled as she got a mouth full of fur. Pulling away, she curled up a little tighter and rested her head on the edge of the nest again as her quiet purring continued to rumble through her body. At last they were here and she could be happy for a while. She was certain that Hannibal wouldn't have anything to do with now that she had kits. She didn't know that she was wrong about that, however that thought wouldn't cross her mind until later. Illusion also didn't know it'd put the life of one of her daughters at risk, but that was 6 moons away.

@Spirited Darkness @Spirit @Slash-GNR @Liquoris
[you guys up for like a 2-3 moon time-skip so you can actually RP them doing things? Lol]
The tiny newborn kit squirmed, kicking out with her hind legs, although without any force. She mewled quietly, still squirming in an attempt to find her mother's belly. She could feel the warm shapes of her littermates around her. She shoved against them, searching for the best place, where the warm, milky scent was strongest, but quietly settled for a one nearest to her, kneading with needle sharp claws. Her white and grayish brown tabby fur stuck up in all directions, and was no more than kit-fluff. Mirage's tail stuck straight out behind her, stiff and unmoving. She was purring as she ate, her paws kneading furiously, occasionally getting entangled in her mother's long belly fur, but the newborn she-kit didn't notice. Her mind was focused only on the milk.

(Sorry for the late reply, and sure)