View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:33 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"If their unattentive or uncaring," Nimblewhisker mewed, not really having to put much thought into his answer, "I mean if a she-cat or tom doesn't seem invested in a relationship what incentive is there for me to stay in it?" He inquired. "I mean I do know many she-cats and toms that are absolutely swooned by the whole stoic and uncaring thing but, I myself will never get it."

With a knowing smile and half-lidded eyes, Snailflower glanced towards camp. "My one sister is into that sort of cat, I guess she's happy, so I can't complain... But I do worry about her in the long-term." A glance at Nimbleflower and the molly let a sigh out through her nose, she was glad there was a cat in the clan who seemed easier to talk to. "Do you think we'll ever find anyone?" She said a little quieter between the waxwing and her teeth. Glancing up into the tree didn't provide much relief from the embarrassing question, the waxwings had moved on when they realized predators were near and the only thing she saw through the otherwise bare branches were the clouds moving in.