View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:24 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Good he isn’t scared! He thinks to himself as he smiles at Tord “ I see, if you wish I could show you around if you’re lost” he asks in his husky voice which was thick with his Spanish accent. He smiles as he holds out his hand “ names Sasuke wolfheart I’m the son of the big bad lion but don’t worry she has a weakness to cute things “ He Says with a playful wink.
Oh how his heart skipped his a beat! Now his heart was on overdrive now that he looks at the boy closely and to be honest he doesn’t regret a thing. Naruto didn’t make him feel this way yet this new kid did! He was like a excited pup in the inside but outside a cool headed wolf waiting to be trust by this little star. Than he sees others staring at them and almost immediately his eyes grew a bit cold “ ... Hi get to class you freaks! You’ve already wasted time speak why not waste your time elsewhere?” He Says coldly and the people who were speaking about Tord huff and walk off as Sasuke sighs softly “ those idiots never learn. It anyone hurts or makes fun of you just call me. I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He claps his hands together “ anyway! Follow me my friend do you happen to have a slip or letter to show you where classes are and what you have?”
Tord’s eyes lit up. Being shown around the school, that was wonderful in his eyes. Not only that, he didn’t feel so alone in having an accent any more. Sure, it was a foreign one, but that was fine, he didn’t have to be exactly the same as everyone else. Just close enough so that he wouldn’t be teased and forced into uncomfortable situations. “I’m Tord,” he said simply, leaving out the part about his own parents. He was adopted, something he stayed quiet about. How that had been a point of interest when bullying came into place, he didn’t know. That was all behind him however, or, at least for the current moment.

Tord flinched as Sasuke basically yelled at the others to get lost. “It’s fine, I’m used to it,” he murmured, not wanting Sasuke to go to all this trouble for him. Honestly, it didn’t feel right to Tord, as though something was letting him breathe for once. Of course, that wasn’t bad, it was just different. He simply nodded, trying to hide his shock, and doing it reasonably well. Classes. Stop worrying about other things and worry about classes. “I believe I have a paper...” he muttered, digging in his pocket. Other then his phone, he didn’t find anything. “I don’t have a paper,” he said softly after a moment, Tord not really wanting to have Sasuke get involved with him, as, once again, it didn’t feel normal.