View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflower hissed again her ice blue eyes opened looking deadly she's never been this angry before it was kinda new to her . well that's gonna leave a scar...no pain no game she narrowed her eyes and noticed leafshadows next attack she smirked and jumped to the opposite side of where the windclanner was gonna attack her eyes darted to where it would be easiest to get the she cat " still ah won't let that stop me! I won't let you shred me into mousedust! " she hissed and aimed her two front paws at the she cat . She will give it her all or if she will loose she will leave like a proud warrior that has done their best.
Rileyflower hit Leafshadow as she tried to doge, once again hitting her injuried shoulder. Leafshadow yelped in pain and replied, "'shred you into mousedust'? No, I'm gonna cut you into pieces and feed your paws to foxes!" She laughed hysterically and felt a shred of guilt for her awful words. With pain still exploding in her shoulder, she slid underneath the other cat, attempting to scratch her soft belly. This needs to end. And I gotta win... or else ThunderClan could win. We've got to win... we gotta.