Thread: Evermore Town
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:13 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Evermore Town

@Flameleaf

Aero walked down the sidewalk, humming a bouncy little tune to themselves as they went, just enjoying the sunlight that poured through the clear blue sky overhead. The streets were rather busy today, with other curries dashing about, minding their own business. But Aero walked with a calm sense of ease, ignoring pretty much everybody, as if they hardly noticed. Of course, one might have a hard time knowing if Aero was looking at them, since Aero's eyes lacked pupils. Of course, that was just natural for what they were. Aero wasn't really paying that much attention to their surroundings though, as they were deep in thought, hands buried in the front pocket of their oversized blue hoodie that they were rarely seen without.

Pavel walked silently into a small café, wincing as the bell rang, because it instantly made many pairs of eyes turn and look at him. He wasn't one for being in the spotlight, and it made him rather uncomfortable. Shrugging it off, the black and yellow creature walked up the desk and asked for a coffee. Once that was over, Pavel sat down in a seat by the window and water for his order, foot tapping rhythmically against the floor. He wasn't impatient, he just couldn't wait to be back outside. Maybe that was a bit impatient then, but he paid that no mind, and continued to stare out the window, watching all the different curries who passed by with interest.