View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:50 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
i haven't played the game yet or seen the anime or anything, is that alright?

name:: Syl
species:: Sylveon
type/element:: fairy
personality:: Syl used be a very loving and friendly eevee who adored his trainer dearly. Though his love wasn't what his trainer was looking for. When he evolved into a Sylveon instead of the Umbreon his trainer wanted, his trainer went ballistic. He abused Syl both verbally and physically before throwing him into the woods of Alola and abandoning him there to die. He survived somehow, but he became more aggressive, untrusting and reclusive, attacking any human that came after him because of his species. He was changed drastically by his trainers betrayal, becoming darker, more sadistic and clever when it came to fighting and hunting.
moves:: TBRP
appearance:: [click~]
egg appearance:: [click~]
lives:: in the woods of Alola
trainer or wild:: wild
pokedex entry/description:: "When this Pokémon sights its prey, it swirls its ribbonlike feelers as a distraction. A moment later, it pounces."
Name: Conner
Sexuality:straight
Lives in: Jhoto here for vacation
Bio: Conner loves to cook expecaily deserts. He pretty avarage. He just likes pokemon and likes it when they are happy he secretly likes pokemon shows
Element: He likes to catch iron ghost and normal types though he like the others too
Friends: None so far just his pokemon!
Appearance:A blond haired kid slightly short for his age wears a red jacket and often wears a cristmas hat. blue eyed
Quirks: He's pretty in sync with his aron
Personality: Optimistic forgetful over all happy
Number of Pokemon: 3
Aron Lv 6
Misdreavus Lv 5
Shuckle Lv 5