View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Oh how he'd missed feeling her fur against his. For a long moment, Shinefang didn't say anything. They just sat there together in the meadow, her tail resting gently on his shoulder as the lush, green fields swayed in breeze. At last, he heaved a heavy sigh. "So, do the foxhearts want me as Skyclan's medicine cat? I pretty much just took the role. I didn't have some magically prophecy of whatever. It just felt like what Skyclan needed." Throughout all the loss and pain, while his family and loved ones left him, Shinefang had always had Skyclan. It was his home, his children, his mate and he loved it. When he couldn't be a warrior anymore, he still wanted to serve it. Now he was beginning to enjoy the role. It was a new life within his life, a way to head down a new path and see some new sights, all while serving his beloved Skyclan.
She couldn't help but stifle a purr at Shinefang's words. Of course Starclan wanted him. Maybe he hadn't been shown some amazing prophecy, or have the closest relationship with Starclan, but Slatepelt knew that of anyone, her mate deserved this opportunity. Past all the thorns and barriers he had created to keep those from his heart, she knew he was a sweet, kind cat with a heart big enough to help all five clans. Shaking her head, Slatepelt entwined her tail with his, "Yes, you wouldn't be here otherwise." She stated briskly, her eyes shining with pride. Perhaps their lives would have been different had she lived, but the pieces were falling into place now. The starclan warrior believed in him. She believed that he was made for this, even before her death.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart