View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:06 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Her head turned to the apprentice—well, warrior who had found her years ago. "Hey Redfur," she said and smiled. The smile didn't reach her eyes however. She took in his whole appearence and her stone-cold soul started to warm. The apprentice she once thought looked dumb, had grown up to be the warrior that made her feel nervous. She shifted her paws and sat down, quirking her maw up into a smirk. "Yeah, what gives?" She demanded playfully. Just roll with it Stone, she told herself inwardly.
(Just a friendly nudge @Rubinaito )

(No pun intended)
(Ah, sorry for taking a while to respond!)

Faint surprise flickered in Redfur's eyes as she identified him with ease, and with a smile of all things. For all his years as an apprentice, trying to get her to loosen up, he hadn't heard her ever say his name, much less smile- even if the expression didn't reach her eyes. His eyes widened a little more as she spoke again, her tone filled with playfulness and her smile turned into a smirk. He almost replied hastily before clearing his throat and mulling his words over. He didn't want to stutter, like he was prone to do when he was surprised or nervous. "Well, uh..." He mentally hit himself with a paw, having already forgotten what he had planned to say. Stonegaze's enchanting blue eyes made him forget a lot of things, Redfur reflected before attempting to talk again- this time, regrettably, stuttering like a dork. "I, uh, I don-don't know why-why I hadn-hadn't, um, uh, oh StarClan..." His fur fluffed up, his confident demeanor crumbling right in front of the molly.