Thread: SkyClan
View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:07 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: SkyClan {Role-Play}

~Blazingkit~

She padded outside, the sun warming her fur. A butterfly fluttered up and landed on her nose. Oh my goodness it landed on me! Ahh its so pretty! And it was purple and blue! Those where her favorate colors! She thought, trying to contain her exitment so the butterfly wouldn't fly off.

It fluttered of her little gray nose, landing on a nearby flower. How did the flower not bend under it? How could it fly? How was it so light? Her mind filled with quetions as she wached the butterfly flutter of in search of more flowers. That was amazing! She thought enthusiasticly as she scanned the camp for more butterflys.

Then she spotted a dragonfly. Oh my goodness it has four wings! Wait... did that butterfly have four wings? Oh! It did! It just looked like it had two wings! Those wings on the side of the bug where separate from the main two wings! That was facinating! Her mind was like a kit just let out of the nurserey for the first time with quetions. Infact, she was a kit just let out of the nurserey.

She did a summersault as a bird flew overhead. Oh wow! Birds have two wings, unlike butterflys and dragonflys. I thoght they needed four wings to stay up! Thier so big to! How do thier wings lift them? @Amber Shadow

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; April 26th, 2022 at 06:53 PM.