Old April 29th, 2024, 04:37 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, and Hulk Smash
@taillow

This was all a lot to remember. He doubted he would, but who knows... maybe his memory would surprise him. He took a mental note of where Redhawk placed his legs and suggested he move forward a step or two to see how to best distribute his weight. Yeah I'm not going to remember this later. But that's a problem for future me. He shrugged off the concern and did as suggested, stalking as quietly as he could.

Now... it was time to put this practice into his hunt. He shook out his pelt as carefully as he could to not disturb the blades of grass and then let out a deep breath that he had began holding in. One paw in front of the other, he began the... second(?) step of hunting: stalking. All that was left to do was... DAMN IT! He had accidentally stepped on a twig that had blended into the dirt on the forest floor. Y'know it's times like these I hate my horrid eyesight!

He let out a snarl and chased after the squirrel, determined to catch it and drop it at his mentor's feet. After quickly analyzing the tree, Crowpaw put his toe beans into close by paw holds and leapt up the tree with ease, catching up to the squirrel quickly. He didn't even bother trying to intimidate the little squirrel, which... was apparently not so little. That's a plump one... it'll feed a couple of warriors probably.

With a satisfied laugh, the young tom jumped and snatched the little mammal out of the branch it was sitting on and right on to another tree branch. It won't support my weight for long, I'll have to get down now. The young tom huffed and began his decent, then dropping the dead squirrel at Redhawk's paws. "There, I caught it. The little tree dweller didn't stand a chance."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!