View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:39 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Magpiepaw had been in a defensive position ever since they had to brutally stop their pursuit when they bumped into that ... patrol, she guessed ?
While Lightningscale explained everything to the new cats, she calmed down and let her guard down. There was no point in fighting them if they weren't aggressive.
When a tom came out of the bushes with a snarky comment, she snapped, and fully showed her black wings she had been hiding earlier in an attempt to appear more impressive, hissing at the newcomer. "Shut your trap, wise guy ! We would have captured her if you hadn't been there ! We didn't even know you existed !" The emotional pressure and exhaustion she had felt in the whole day was taking a toll on the apprentice's nerves and clouding her judgement. She was only capable of snapping at cats now, or so it seemed.
She heard Coalfur approaching and asking who the new cats were. Still about to snap at any given moment, she answered her question. "Cats from a clan we didn't know existed up until now. It's called Rowanclan or something ..." She explained, not tearing her eyes off the cat who had insulted them in her opinion.

(Still thinking what we're going has to be against some rules ...)
Rustpaw Stared at the other apprentice, her little outburst supriseing her. "Calm it, buddy. He is like that to everyone, so don't feel like your a special case. And also, if you have wings, why didn't you fly over him, and tackle from above? Surely that is the most logical way to have stoped her from getting away. Unless of corse, you were to slow to catch her to begin with." she stated, emotion nearly empty from her tone. She was curious about why they were driven by pride, and not by logic, but that did not matter. They still had a rouge to track down. "Anyways, while you guys fight it out, I'll track down that rouge.." she said, before looking the other apprentice in the eyes. "And it would be usefull to have some eyes in the sky, just incase I can't see her." she said. "Fireflower, may I suggest that we Work together to take the rouge down now? Instead of createing a possible war of words?" she asked, glanceing back at Fireflower.