View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:01 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
The apprentice's ears flattened at Rustpaw's words. She wasn't sure wether to feel angry or sad. That cat had spoken exactly like the ones in her old clan. "Why don't you fly then ?" Why ? Oh, she'd tell you why. First off : she can't. Nobody ever taught her how to fly, and imitating birds only got her so far. Second : it would have given anyone in her old clan another reason to call her a freak. Also, her speed was one of her only redeeming qualities ! How dare that cat insult her only way of being a little proud of herself ?!
She was about to come up with another snarky reply, but her eyes widened in horror and she almost mewed like a kit when she heard what the new cats were about to do. "No ! Don't track her down like she's a simple rogue ! You don't know what she's capable of !" The fresh scratches her previous "combat" against Greenvine tingled as she spoke those words.
"Hm? Why not? Do you have more to tell us about her? Oh, wait, is She another Defectant? I've been Sending a lot of them out of our Territory a lot of those lately." She said with a sigh. "Well, You know her better than her, and the longer we wait, the better the chances we have of catching her before she finds a Hole to hide in." She said, thinking of running off then, but wanted to find out what made her different. `And She Should have Been Flying, or at least the older one should have...Or...Maybe they Don't know how..Maybe they have wings, but never learned how to properly fly.....` she thought, Earning a new respect for their 'New' Neighbors.