View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
The apprentice's ears flattened at Rustpaw's words. She wasn't sure wether to feel angry or sad. That cat had spoken exactly like the ones in her old clan. "Why don't you fly then ?" Why ? Oh, she'd tell you why. First off : she can't. Nobody ever taught her how to fly, and imitating birds only got her so far. Second : it would have given anyone in her old clan another reason to call her a freak. Also, her speed was one of her only redeeming qualities ! How dare that cat insult her only way of being a little proud of herself ?!
She was about to come up with another snarky reply, but her eyes widened in horror and she almost mewed like a kit when she heard what the new cats were about to do. "No ! Don't track her down like she's a simple rogue ! You don't know what she's capable of !" The fresh scratches her previous "combat" against Greenvine tingled as she spoke those words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Rustpaw Stared at the other apprentice, her little outburst supriseing her. "Calm it, buddy. He is like that to everyone, so don't feel like your a special case. And also, if you have wings, why didn't you fly over him, and tackle from above? Surely that is the most logical way to have stoped her from getting away. Unless of corse, you were to slow to catch her to begin with." she stated, emotion nearly empty from her tone. She was curious about why they were driven by pride, and not by logic, but that did not matter. They still had a rouge to track down. "Anyways, while you guys fight it out, I'll track down that rouge.." she said, before looking the other apprentice in the eyes. "And it would be usefull to have some eyes in the sky, just incase I can't see her." she said. "Fireflower, may I suggest that we Work together to take the rouge down now? Instead of createing a possible war of words?" she asked, glanceing back at Fireflower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Magpiepaw had been in a defensive position ever since they had to brutally stop their pursuit when they bumped into that ... patrol, she guessed ?
While Lightningscale explained everything to the new cats, she calmed down and let her guard down. There was no point in fighting them if they weren't aggressive.
When a tom came out of the bushes with a snarky comment, she snapped, and fully showed her black wings she had been hiding earlier in an attempt to appear more impressive, hissing at the newcomer. "Shut your trap, wise guy ! We would have captured her if you hadn't been there ! We didn't even know you existed !" The emotional pressure and exhaustion she had felt in the whole day was taking a toll on the apprentice's nerves and clouding her judgement. She was only capable of snapping at cats now, or so it seemed.
She heard Coalfur approaching and asking who the new cats were. Still about to snap at any given moment, she answered her question. "Cats from a clan we didn't know existed up until now. It's called Rowanclan or something ..." She explained, not tearing her eyes off the cat who had insulted them in her opinion.

(Still thinking what we're going has to be against some rules ...)
Ghostwhisper stayed silent,trying to decide if the leader would want him to chase these cats off or help them.One-star might kill me for this,but if this cat is like they say she is,we need to know what we can about her.' he thought."Fine,we will help,but we need to know what we can about the cat your tracking down,and don't thin you can come over our boders all the time." he said.Coalfur's fur bristled."Like we would do that you mouse-brain!" she hissed.He glanced at her but looked at Lightningscale,thinking that they where the leader of this group.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord