View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:13 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Hm? Why not? Do you have more to tell us about her? Oh, wait, is She another Defectant? I've been Sending a lot of them out of our Territory a lot of those lately." She said with a sigh. "Well, You know her better than her, and the longer we wait, the better the chances we have of catching her before she finds a Hole to hide in." She said, thinking of running off then, but wanted to find out what made her different. `And She Should have Been Flying, or at least the older one should have...Or...Maybe they Don't know how..Maybe they have wings, but never learned how to properly fly.....` she thought, Earning a new respect for their 'New' Neighbors.

Magpiepaw managed to calm down a bit once again, her exhaustion now making her more level-headed, it seemed.
"She can manipulate nature." She said as calmly as she could. " She can use vines to strangle you, make you fall into holes and suffocate in dirt, make trees fall on you ... but I'm sure she's able to do many other things, sadly ... " She sighed. "And ... you're right. We should get going before we can't find her and she hurts someone else." She looked the other clan apprentice in the eyes. "By the way ... sorry for the outburst. It would take too long to explain why I acted this way I just- ... " She took a deep breath as she put her wings back onto her smallish frame and tried to make them blend with her equally black fur, making them barely noticeable to the unknowing eye. "I'm Magpiepaw, by the way." With that she started to head in the direction Greenvine had taken, giving a few glances over her shoulder to the cats of both her clan and the new one to make sure what she was doing was okay.

Should I mention you guys ? ( @littledragon0625 @Okapi and @Redwood Sienna , maybe Trappedpaw could be in this rp too ? Maybe they'll acknowledge his existence here ? (Do what you want, however ^^))

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 29th, 2017 at 01:15 PM.