View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Magpiepaw managed to calm down a bit once again, her exhaustion now making her more level-headed, it seemed.
"She can manipulate nature." She said as calmly as she could. " She can use vines to strangle you, make you fall into holes and suffocate in dirt, make trees fall on you ... but I'm sure she's able to do many other things, sadly ... " She sighed. "And ... you're right. We should get going before we can't find her and she hurts someone else." She looked the other clan apprentice in the eyes. "By the way ... sorry for the outburst. It would take too long to explain why I acted this way I just- ... " She took a deep breath as she put her wings back onto her smallish frame and tried to make them blend with her equally black fur, making them barely noticeable to the unknowing eye. "I'm Magpiepaw, by the way." With that she started to head in the direction Greenvine had taken, giving a few glances over her shoulder to the cats of both her clan and the new one to make sure what she was doing was okay.

Should I mention you guys ? (@littledragon0625 @Okapi and @Redwood Sienna , maybe Trappedpaw could be in this rp too ? Maybe they'll acknowledge his existence here ? (Do what you want, however ^^))
Flyingspirit nodded,” Right.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here