View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2019, 04:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Lacy's Prison[Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Barracuda liked a little challenge at times. Something that was more interesting than the mundane approach to life, but Lacy could prove to be more trouble than she was worth. Still, he supposed he could have a little fun with the whole "forest cat" thing. "You aren't?" He mewed, blinking in mock-surprise. Truth be told, he was semi-surprised by her response; most house-cats thought the forest cats were going to eat them alive.

"Well, don't tell me a brave cat like you hasn't been to the forest, then. It's a lovely place... almost as lovely as you." He mewed, taking on an almost shy tone as he spoke about the forest. Barracuda stared down at his paws, biting his lip to keep from laughing. If a house-cat like Lacy ventured into the forest, she'd likely end up hurt. Thank goodness she had such a kind, selfless guide in Barracuda. At least now she wouldn't get hurt; not in the usual way, anyway.
Anger welled up inside Lacy as he continued talking, but she hid and forced a growl to not come out of her throat. She felt her body relax, knowing that she wouldn't fall for any of his tricks, but she did want to be nice to him the best aay she could. "Why would I be scared. I don't know what's out there.", she replied. The light ginger tabby cat looked at him with a smirk.

"I wouldn't say its as lovely as me. The forest gets to be free while I'm stuck with my two-leg. He makes me stay in that wretched house.", she meowed to him. Lacy turned her gave away from him, staring off into the distance, but she stayed where she was on the fence, looking into the forest. As if she could ready his thoughts, she meowed, "I can take care of myself." Lacy once again looked at Barracuda.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do