Thread: DayClan
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:35 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: DayClan

Mind if you guys find Iridescent on your patrol? If not, that's fine.

Iridescent padded through the undergrowth, her sharp ears pricked for the sound of prey. She lifted her head and parted her jaws, scenting around. She caught the tantalizing whiff of vole, and with a quick look around, spotted thecreature nibbling near a bank beside a winding river.
Dropping into a crouch, the young female slid quickly forward until she was whithin pouncing distance. She leaped, sending up leaves, and landed squarely on the animal's back. It let out a desperate squeal before she quickly nipped it's neck. Iridescent purred to herself at the neat catch. She was so intent on the hunt, that she didn't realize the scent of fox growing quite strong near the bank. With a startled jerk, she heard a snarl behind her. She cursed silently in her head; she should have realized it was there. Dropping the vole, she turned around and hissed threateningly. No way was she fleeing. Sure, it was a fox, but she could handle it, right?

Last edited by Undercover; September 19th, 2017 at 08:21 AM.